Hom Yoga and Spandananda presents:
An Anusara Yoga Retreat with Bo Srey in Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia
24-28 February 2017, Navutu Dreams Resort & Spa
Join Anusara Certified teacher Bo Srey in Cambodia, his ancestral home. Our retreat journey includes 8 hours of dynamic and restorative Anusara yoga classes and space for sunrise and morning contemplative journeys to the temples of Angkor.
Outside of group practice, you have abundant time to bathe in the aesthetic and cultural experience of some of the world’s greatest temples, explore modern Siem Reap and the ancient Khmer capital or simply rest...
Retreat Highlights :
* Daily Anusara classes and meditation
* 5 days / 4 nights luxury accommodation at five-star Navutu Dreams Resort & Spa
* An award-winning luxury boutique resort and wellness retreat in the beautiful town of Siem Reap
* Located just 5km from Angkor Wat Archaeological Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Kingdom of Cambodia
* Surrounded by lush rice fields and sugar palm plantations, not only is Navutu Dreams the largest property in Siem Reap, it also maintains the largest green space of all the Siem Reap hotels
* Friday evening welcome practice and meditation
* Safe yet intense, though always balanced
* Suitable for all levels
* Large dedicated yoga room equipped with yoga props
* Optional sunrise and sunset group excursions to Angkor Wat
* Complimentary personal tuk-tuk (Available 12 hours a day covering ^^ Siem Reap Town and the Small & Grand Circuit)
* Daily Western and Asian continental breakfast
* Choose between the beautiful facilities of an 18-metre freshwater sports pool, two salt water lagoon style lounge pools, a child-friendly plunge pool and a gym
* Enjoy daily discounts at the Navutu Dreams Spa. A fully serviced tropical spa, where traditional Asian Massages are complemented with a selection of tropical treatments inspired by the Resort's experience in the South Pacific
^^ 12 hours usage of tuk-tuk : option to begin from 8am, 9am or 10am. Coverage includes Siem Reap town, Small circuit and Grand circuit.
Small circuit : Angkor Wat, Phnom Bakheng, South Gate, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ta Keo, Ta Prohm, Banteay Kdei, Krovan.
Grand circuit : Sras Srang, Pre Rup, East Mebon, Ta Som, Neak Pean, Preah Khan and Takeo.
* Other optional activities include sunset at Phnom Bakheng, exploring Siem Reap town, Banteay Srey, Phnom Kulen, Beng Mealea, Elephant and Balloon rides around Angkor Wat, Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Eco-Adventure, Tonle Sap and Floating Village, Angkor Silk Farm, and countryside mountain bike tours
Your Retreat Experience Includes :
* Double/twin accommodation in an Explorer Room (Fiirst few registrations will be upgraded to a Grand Tour Room. Triple sharing in a Grand Suite Room is also available)
* Complimentary airport pick up in tuk-tuk #
* Complimentary wireless internet access in room and public areas
* Welcome drink on arrival
* Tropical fruit platter in room on day of arrival
* Drinking water replenished daily in your room
* Coffee and tea making facilities in the room
* Complimentary organic toiletries
* The convenience of room service
* Turndown service
# A private air-conditioned car can be arranged for airport transfers at USD 10 per transfer
Relax, rebalance and rejuvenate at an award-winning luxury boutique resort and wellness retreat in the beautiful town of Siem Reap, offering a new way of discovering Cambodia. The Navutu Experience embraces a luxe resort style and, for this reason, is located in a quiet residential of Siem Reap. With a strong countryside flavour, the resort is surrounded by rice fields and sugar palms plantations, just minutes away from Siem Reap French Quarter and city center by tuk-tuk.
Just 5km from Angkor Wat Archaeological Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Navutu Dreams spreads over one hectare of tropical gardens, and maintains the largest green space of all the Siem Reap hotels.
The team offers tranquility and five-star services to travelers looking for authenticity and a genuine cultural experience in comfort and style. Catering only to a maximum of 56 guests in 28 spacious luxury rooms and suites spread across five separate pavilions, their small size allows them to prioritize the personalized services and attention to detail that Navutu Dreams is known for.
Navutu Dreams welcome you to experience the best Boutique Hotel in town.
Google Map Location of Navutu Dreams Resort & Spa
5 Days / 4 Nights Retreat Price :
EXPLORER ROOM (45 sqm with tropical lagoon pool or garden view) :
Double/twin sharing in an Explorer Room
Special price before 20 December 2016 : SGD 750
From 21 December 2016 : SGD 850
Single accommodation in an Explorer Room
Special price before 20 December 2016 : SGD 1,080
From 21 December 2016 : SGD 1,180
GRAND TOUR ROOM (70 sqm with roof terrace and private garden) :
Twin sharing in a Grand Tour Room
* First few registrations will receive a complimentary upgrade to a Grand Tour Room
GRAND SUITE ROOM (100 sqm with private garden) :
Grand Suite Room (room accommodates up to 4 *)
Special price before 20 December 2016
* Twin/double sharing SGD 870. From 21 December 2016 : SGD 970
* Triple sharing SGD 700. From 21 December 2016 : SGD 800
* Quad sharing SGD 620. From 21 December 2016 : SGD 720
Notes on registration and logistics :
* Please email Shirley with any questions
* Please register early to secure the type of accommodation you would prefer
* Please note that all payments are non-refundable but you may find someone else to take your place
* Please check if you need a tourist visa (it costs USD 30). Visa exemption include Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Laos. Please check that you have a passport validity of more than 6 months at time of entry.
* Airport transfer to Navutu Dreams by tuk tuk is included, however, private air-conditioned car transfer can be arranged at USD10
* There are yoga mats provided in the yoga room but you may want to bring your own yoga mat along