A Flow-State Yoga Retreat with Bo and Shirley Srey in Enchanting Bali
25 - 29 June 2015, Svarga Loka Resort, Bali
Step out of the rat race for a few precious days and drop into the flow-state on the enchanting island of Bali.
Each day begins with sunrise meditation followed by morning and early evening flow-state yoga sessions. These alignment-based sessions incorporate flow-inducing elements designed to re-energize your body and tap into your natural state of flow. Please see spandananda.com to read more on our teaching influences and methodologies.
In between morning and evening sessions, you have abundant time to reflect and chill at the stunning resort on the banks of the beautiful Campuhan River in Ubud, or pulse out to explore the rich natural and cultural offerings around Ubud.
Retreat Highlights :
* It’s the cool and dry season!
* 5 days / 4 nights accommodation at 4-Star Svarga Loka Resort, Bali, a luxury resort and wellness retreat in beautiful Ubud - Bali's cultural heart
* Svarga Loka sits on the riverbanks of the beautiful Campuhan River
* Thursday evening welcome practice and meditation
* Welcome dinner with the group on the day of arrival
* Sunrise meditation cultivating your inner flow-state
* Daily alignment-based flow-state yoga sessions
* High quality, experienced teaching: safe yet intense, always balanced
* Suitable for all levels, whether you are a beginner or a seasoned practitioner
* Dedicated yoga space at the Wantilan or Triloka, equipped with mats and meditation cushions
* Outdoor pools surrounded by greenery
* Daily buffet breakfast
* Morning Walk to Bukit Cinta (Love Hill)
* Complimentary shuttle service to Ubud Centre
* Your options are limitless. You will have free time to explore Ubud, stroll through rice paddies, experience white water rafting at the Ayung River, head to the Sacred Monkey Forest in Ubud, take a day trip to Tirtagangga Water Palace, unwind and have a massage at Ubud's many spas, go shopping in Ubud's many eclectic galleries and stores, enjoy Balinese cuisine, etc., or simply just chill out at the resort.
* Complimentary guest programs in the resort, such as classes on Balinese Arts & Crafts, the Art of Cooking, Tao Kung and Meditation
* Enjoy discounts at the Ayusha Wellness, overlooking Campuhan River
About Svarga Loka Resort, Bali
A stepping stone to the true source of well-being
The origin of our name takes inspiration from the Hindu epic poem, the Mahabharata, which describes Svarga Loka, as 'Good Kingdom' - a heavenly paradise for the Hindu Gods. We humbly tried to recreate that 'sense' here in our location.
Svarga Loka sits on the banks of the beautiful Campuhan River in Ubud, Bali, our resort offers a wide range of luxury accommodation as well as facilities for wellness, relaxation, dining, yoga and meditation. Whether you are looking for a wellness holiday getaway, a private retreat venue or a Balinese Cultural experience, the relaxing and friendly atmosphere at Svarga Loka Resort awaits.
Welcome to the 'Good Kingdom'.
5 Days / 4 Nights Retreat Price :
STANDARD ROOM (39 sqm, located on the ground floor)
Double/twin sharing in a Standard Room
Special price before 10 April 2015 : USD 880
From 11 April 2015 : USD 980
Single accommodation in a Standard Room
Special price before 10 April 2015 : USD 1,120
From 11 April 2015 : USD 1,220
SUPERIOR ROOM (39 sqm, located on the second floor, with balcony)
Double/twin sharing in a Superior Room
Special price before 10 April 2015 : USD 930
From 11 April 2015 : USD 1,030
Single accommodation in a Superior Room
Special price before 10 April 2015 : USD 1,235
From 11 April 2015 : USD 1,335
DELUXE ROOM (41 sqm, located on the ground floor, with balcony and outdoor bathroom)
Double/twin sharing in a Deluxe Room
Special price before 10 April 2015 : USD 990
From 11 April 2015 : USD 1,090
Single accommodation in a Deluxe Room
Special price before 10 April 2015 : USD 1,370
From 11 April 2015 : USD 1,470
Your Retreat Experience Excludes :
* Airfare to Ngurah Rai International Airport, Denpasar
* Visa ^, if applicable, is available on arrival and it costs USD35
* Airport transfers #
* Airport Tax on departure (Rp. 200,000)
Notes on registration and logistics :
* Please email Shirley with any questions
* Do register early to secure your choice of accommodation. Bring your friends and family along
* Please check with Shirley before buying your air tickets
* The airport is Ngurah Rai International Airport, also known as Denpasar International Airport (DPS), and is located in southern Bali, 13 km south of Denpasar
* If you are coming from Asia, or have a connecting flight from Asia, you may wish to check out the many reasonably priced air tickets and deals from Tigerair, Jetstar, and AirAsia
* Please plan to check-in on Thursday, 25 June, anytime from 2pm onwards. If you arrive on an earlier flight, I would suggest depositing your bag for safe keeping at the resort and chilling out in Ubud. Please plan to arrive before 4pm. The trip from the airport takes approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes
* The check-out on Monday, 29 June, will be by noon, however, you may deposit your bags at the resort to explore Bali till your departure
* ^ Citizens of the following 11 countries are eligible for a free Visa on Arrival (VOA): Brunei, Chile, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Morocco, Peru, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore.
* You may pay by bank transfers. Please contact Shirley before making your transfers
* A deposit of USD 500 is required upon registration, however, where possible, payment of the full price upon registration will be much appreciated to save on bank fees both ways
* If you live in Singapore, you have the option to transfer the amount in SGD by local bank transfers, or arrange to pass the cash to Bo/Shirley in USD. The exchange rate is 1 USD = 1.4 SGD (may be subject to change)
* Due to the proximity of the retreat date, please note that all deposits are non-refundable, however, you may find someone else to take your place
* We have planned your retreat to be as flexible as possible. There are taxi options # that you may wish to google online. This one looks good. Prices are fixed and good for 4 passengers. If you still require airport transfers from the resort, please let Shirley know
* If you would like to share transport, Shirley will be happy to connect you with someone from the group who may be arriving/leaving around the same time as you
* There are yoga mats provided but you may wish to bring your own yoga mat along